"Never! Miss! A Day!" - Dorgle, Smallfoot
March Madness Challenge
It's just like any other NCAA bracket challenge, except that in order to stay eligible, you have to show that you exercised on every day that an NCAA Basketball Tournament game is played. The winner receives a Bigfoot Endurance YETI 20 oz Tumbler! Check out the standings and rules below!
1) The challenge costs $5 per bracket. Payment can be made here. Payments must be made prior to the start of the first game in order to remain eligible. All payments will be donated to Parkinsons' research.
2) Join the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports group called Bigfoot Endurance MM Challenge. We'll post the link here as soon as it's available.
3) Create up to ten (10) brackets per person.
4) Make sure to use your Instagram name as the name of your bracket (e.g., "@squatchuilleoneal Bracket 1", "@squatcheemolajuwan", "@yetipippen", or "@larrybird") so that we can keep track.
5) Exercise on every day that an NCAA Basketball Tournament game is played.
6) Post a picture evidencing such exercise on Instagram as a story or regular post and tag @bigfootendurance on the day such game is played.
7) If you satisfy the rules above, you'll remain eligible to win, and your brackets will be scored and ranked at Yahoo! Fantasy Sports.
We'll post most of the competitors' pictures below.
Good luck and thanks for playing!