"Never! Miss! A Day!" - Dorgle, Smallfoot
It's just like any other NCAA bracket challenge, except that in order to stay eligible, you have to show that you exercised on every day that an NCAA Basketball Tournament game is played. Check out the rules below!
1) $10 per bracket! To pay your entry fee, use the "donation" function here.
2) Click here to join the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports group called "2021 Bigfoot Endurance MM".
3) Create up to ten (10) brackets per person.
4) Make sure to use your Instagram name as the name of your bracket (e.g., "@squatchuilleoneal Bracket 1", "@squatcheemolajuwan", "@yetipippen", or "@larrybird") so that we can keep track.
5) Exercise on every day that an NCAA Basketball Tournament game is played. Check out the NCAA Basketball Tournament schedule here. It doesn't have to be a particular type of exercise - it can be a long run, a short walk, or a few sit-ups, for example. Just get moving!
6) Post a picture evidencing such exercise on Instagram as a story or regular post and tag @bigfootendurance on the day such game is played.
7) If you satisfy the rules above, you'll remain eligible to win, and your brackets will be scored and ranked at Yahoo! Fantasy Sports. Miss a day or two (or more)? Don't worry! If no one exercises every day, then everyone who only missed one day will be eligible to win! If no one exercises every day or every-day-but-one, then everyone who only missed two days will be eligible to win! If no one exercises every day or every-day-but-one or even every-day-but-two...you get the point! So don't give up!
8) The winner will receive (i) half of the pot (the other half will be donated to Parkinson's research) and (ii) a Bigfoot Endurance YETI 20 oz Tumbler!
Congratulations to the 2021 winner, Kirby Ososki!